Material Master Update through BAPI - Follow up material not updated

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Experts,

I am updating the material master through a custom transaction using the BAPI 'BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA'. Rest of the fields are updating correctly except for discontinuation ind., effective out date & follow-up material.
When I try to update it through MM02 it is working fine. However, when I pass the same data through BAPI it is throwing an error message that 'the material XXXXXX does not exist or is not activated'.

Please advice.
Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
289 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Breaking results into week blocks
I have a set of dates (and times), which are returned from a mySQL query.

These usually span

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

login and redirect
hello! can someone help me.. can you give me an idea.. I want to make a login page and redirects it

passing data from one page to another
hey guys
i have the follwoing code to get information from one page and place on another:

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

need help with this contact form
I made this form and I need it to read the data and write the data to a table and its not working ca

quick question
Hi ..

i have a question
how do i set a var so it displays via an echo
Code: $logo = '&a

Stats of viewers
Hello. I have a website in php and people can login. I want to make an admin control panel where u c

HeaderSelectedCssClass not working
I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane.

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash