Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we have 6 company codes under one client (group).Now our management want to merge all these companies under one flagship company to avoid hectic inter company transactions and tax calculation. Instead of 6 diff. companies we are thinking to create one flagship company and further create existing companies as Plants (Profit centers)under it.Previously we have implemented FI,CO,MM,PP,SD,PM,QM & PAYROLL Modules & we are suppose to go with the same in restructure also.
Now my problem are
1.What are the major benefits & drawbacks in terms of SAP functionality point of view?
2.what are the steps to complete this project along with precautions & constrains?
Please throw a light on this, will be a great help.
Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
326 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Email logic not working
I would like to send an email using the php email() function then if it does execute i.e sends i wou

Needing Youtube thumb nail fix.
I have a script on a site that pulls in you-tube videos,
The problem is, that the thumb nails for

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

check comment for html
hi, I just wanted to check if a comment a user posts contains HTML, and if it does, to not allow it

Multi-image upload problems
Lets see if I can get some help on this one. Can anyone show me what I am doing wrong here. I'm just

Selecting an "empty" date formated field
How do you select an "empty" date field? I've tried the few ways I can think.
SQL> select

Array question
Does anyone know how to create a program that takes the $ amount for 8 different departments and gi

MII Trends - add data onto chart object
Hello,

Can anyone please provide some thoughts on my current requirement:
its pretty

PHP5/Zend 2.0 - Resources
PHP5 Snapshots
http://snaps.php.net/

ZEND 2.0 Feature Overview and Design (PDF File

[Need Help] php timing issues
I don't know what is going wrong. I need some help with being able to set an image at 9:00am Colorad

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash