MII Trends - add data onto chart object

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

Can anyone please provide some thoughts on my current requirement:
its pretty basic:
I select a site(Historian datasource) search for a historian tag and then based on the selection I Trend(lets say Line chart).

Now I should select another site(historian datasource) search for a historian tag and add the tag onto the line chart along with the previous one.

so basically give user an option to select any historian data source and trend.
While i do this, i should still be able to use the in built chart properties mainly the time control - to go back and forht in time..

while I am doing this, I am also keeping a running list of selected tags in another table with the tag's other properties -like current value, Eng Units, calculation, Description, datasource.and give an option with a check box to this running list - where in user can check /uncheck the item and that removes the pen from the chart - and maintaining the chart pen color consistent with the running list's item's color(check box color - for ease of matching) - I am able to accomplish this part successfully.

I grealty appreciate if any one cane give me some ideas.on how to adynamically add tags onto the chart from multiple datasources and maintian the inbuilt properties of the line chart.

As you can see, I am almost building a product here - similar to Aspen's web21 or osi's process explorer - using MII.
any input is greatly appreciated.

Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
247 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Simple Scraper... Weird Output
Okay, maybe I just need a Blue Monster and some sleep, but....

I'm scraping a ringtone site

unexpected T_VARIABLE error
Hey all! I'm getting an unexpected T_VARIABLE with the following function:

function getHighes

Saving PHP output as a file
I wondered if anyone knows how to save the rendered output of a PHP script as a file?

I have

Downloading file (Headers)
I'm trying to make users download a file, but they must wait 60 seconds before it begins.

But

Create PHP table grid help, please
I have a MySQL database setup, now it's time for the table (gridview) design in php. Here's the prob

UPLOAD IMAGES NOT WORKING!
Hi there i have a upload script in which it uploads the picture to a folder than creates two thumbna

About imagecopyresampled()
Hello,

I am looking to use this function to resize parts of an image to a fixed thumbnail siz

Sum of Values in an Array
This is probably really simple... but it's been years since I've written anything, so bare with me!<

Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.
I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Da

Stopping page post back
I have few literal contriols in my page and a repeater too. But inspite of using update panel, postb

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash