MSSQL/PHP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am tryint to setup a webapplication developed in PHP, Apache2.0 and SQLServer2000 as backend which is running smoothly on a system in UK. I got the code and database backup from the Production Server.
Restored the DB backup and table names are like sf.tablename and dbo.tablename. Same structure i got in my local system. When i try to run the application, i am getting error DBConnect Failed. I analysed the problem and made changes to a very first query like prefixed the schema name to the tablename in the code. for example select user from sf.Users. Then login and validation done succesfully. But i cant change it everywhere. and its not required as in the production its running without the schema name. So i am not sure if any change is required on SQLServer side. So pls let me know if any configuration/setting is required from SQLServer side?

In simple words, from the PHP code if i run query like
" select * from users " is not running . if i modify query in the code like
" select * from sf.users ". its working fine. but my query is i wont change it in the code. if i required i will change any configuration on SQLServer.

Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
189 Like 36 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock Issue
This is what I haveview plaincopy to clipboardprint?Protected Sub posrback_Click(ByVal sender As Obj

PHP page loading in Firefox but not in IE
hello,

i am currently doing a project in PHP and i have a problem. If I view the project in M

removing space from the end of a variable
i have a variable $image which contains the following url "http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/oo/P5/0m

help with this code please?
Hello,

I am trying to build a remote upload script for my image hosting site.

I am usi

A href problem under php
Hello...

I tried to explain the issue in an earlier post.. but was not clear enough....

PHP Code reffering to database, doing something wrong.. pls help
Well i am quite new with PHP
and for school we have to make a PHP script which reffers to a Data

php mail form text wont appear / javascript included
Guys/gals...

I am running into a problem whereby I have a great piece of javascript code that

Using loop to count number of entries
I'm writing a program that must ask user to type in numbers. After each entry, the program has to re

BIG file upload!
Hey guys!

I'm trying to upload a file, it works well with smaller files but with 60mb+, I get

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash