Multipe Dynamic Controls & AutoPostback Issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I currently have a need to create many dynamic controls (Example Textboxes) that need to do a PostBack upon the data in the control changing (Autopostback = true). The following sample code demononstrates the example. When the code is executed, I can click on a control, enter in some text, and then hit the tab key (not concerned about the focus issue here), If I then click on another control enter in some text again and hit tab again, (postback issued again). It now at this point jumps to the next control, and seems to be non functional. No text can be entered. I click on another control, that control gains focus, but still can not enter in any text. I can't figure out what is going on. view plaincopy to clipboardprint?public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page { protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { for (int x = 0; x < 30; x++) { TextBox Test = null; Test = new TextBox(); Test.ID = x.ToString(); Test.AutoPostBack = true; MyHolder.Controls.Add(Test); } } } public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page { protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { for (int x = 0; x < 30; x++) { TextBox Test = null; Test = new TextBox(); Test.ID = x.ToString(); Test.AutoPostBack = true; MyHolder.Controls.Add(Test); } } }
view plaincopy to clipboardprint?<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="TestAjax._Default" %> Untitled Page
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="TestAjax._Default" %> Untitled Page

Any Help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED - Driving me nuts!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
123 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple Do / While Statements?
I'm still very new to PHP, and running in to a problem when trying to execute a do/while loop inside

a very simple php header question (sorry!)
Firstly...I do apologise if this annoys anyone....a header error

I'm do not know php &

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

Line break?
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to php. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology so here i

insert quotes
Hi,

I have an output like this:
Code: john,18,Cancer
How can I change this to
Code:

How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?
Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything usef

Check Date/Time in PHP
What I need the code to check is that $reQuest is 24 hours in the past then return a time based on h

Retail terminologys not been altered after activing Retail System
Hi, All

After I active Retail System via TCode SWF5, the terms does not been changed, th

Array to string conversion
Can anyone help me with this?

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/..../index.php on l

Help with lottery style system?
I'm working on a currency system for forums and it is going to have a type of lottery system built i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash