Multiple PHP errors when clicking a link..and..removing a ghost..

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi - I have 2 problems with a new website - homeswapvacations.com, which I need help solving.

The first problem -

In the left column (on all pages) is "Featured Listing" column (in the admin panel, a listing can be selected to be featured in that column).
When you click the thumbnail there, it should take you to the full listing for that house, but instead it returns multiple PHP errors. I can't figure out the problem.

The second problem -

When you view an individual full listing for a house (Browse Listings--->then click the thumbnail for a house), there is a GHOST at the top of the listing that I need to remove. I call it a ghost because it looks like an image but I can't right click view image to see the file name. It's a blue button that says "SAVED THIS". How can I remove it? it has no working function.

Hope I can get good help here fast, I really need it, thank you.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
239 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Saving data from a form into a file
Hey everybody,

Sorry, I am really new to PHP coding and such but a project kind of got thrust

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

Can't find a decent web analytics!!!
I've downloaded and installed Piwik. It's location detection based on IP addresses is fairly inaccur

a multi dimensional array with for each
hi, I have been asked to write an array, I have Zone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 each zone has 3 sections of weigh

Get content from table into a list, without repeating.
Alright this is kinda an odd thing, so I need some help.

I have a table "quote" wit

pop3 and fsockopen
So I am able to connect to the pop3 server, log in, and check how many messages there are. I am hav

Multi dimensional arrays
If I put in this code:

13<

SQl num_rows problem
when i try to count rows from an SQL select i get an warning

Code: [Select]$countviews = mysq

How to read posted binary data from a mobile device and post it to a web server?
Here is the senario...

I have a mobile device (MD) that posts binary data to a Web Server (WS

Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code
Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same c

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash