Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elapse they do a server callback and check for pending data. The first one executes perfectly by itself. The second one calls back and receives data perfectly as well...by itself. The problem I have is that when they are both enabled they *seem* to step on each other as there is only one conduit to the server and back. So I have everything segregated up to that point. To my knowledge I only have one...Page.ClientScript.GetCallbackEventReference.... to work with. Is there any way to keep them seperate. To my thinking what would be ultimate would be to have two DIFFERENT CallbackEventReferences for each clientside javascript function to use as its own. As usuall TIA Brainiacs

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
127 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

update post issues
I am trying to create an update to a post function, while the update does occur, the page routing an

insert PHP code into function
Hi,
I'm having problems when trying following:

I have:
Code: [Select]createBar("Do

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

javascript in php code causes page to display white
Hi All,

Odd one this, I've got the following code (below) which is a simple log in form. The

Auto fill in input value based on User_ID
Hello,

I'm looking form some input on the following problem.

User loads page ->

Firefox displaying PHP source code??
Currently testing a site thats almost built, am going to be including php on a sidebar on all pages

Table colours fail when extra row added
Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything

DirectoryIterator and Hacked Website
Hi Everyone.

My problem:
Some one has been sneaking in to my website hidden Iframes. I've

Php If in MySql query (hiding labels if a field is empty)
Okay, I've been trying to do this for a while, and I'm finally going to ask for help so I can get th

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash