Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which is about warranties and insurance. There is an enquiry form which the customer will fill in, and when they submit it, i need it to automatically send them a PDF to their email account. They have to receive this document for legal reasons.

I am a complete nooob with PHP, I created the form using a PHP form generator. I found this link for how to attach files to forms, but i have nooooo idea where to edit the PHP in the form files I have.

Here is the link i found to attach files to php forms as an auto response... http://www.webcheatsheet.com/php/send_email_text_html_attachment.php

and attached to this post are the form files I have used on my website..

If someone could please help I would be eternally grateful

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
69 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

noob cURL help
I have a pretty basic form that I need to cURL post to a file in my includes folder (includes/login.

PHP Cannot redeclare class
I have 6 files, and two of them do not seem to want to play well. I keep getting a "Cannot rede

Need help adding a timestamp to my filename/variable
Hello,

I'm kind of stupid when it comes to php and I need a tiny bit of help. I've got a f

Posting Serialized Data Not Working
I am trying to send an object from one PHP file to another using POST. I serialize the object and th

how to get different value in second view of webdynpro?
hello guys,

In ABAP webdynpro I am trying to create one application having two views.

mysql_query returning boolean instead of mysql ressource
Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue with the php command mysql_query. I pass 2 arguments the que

Solution Manager BPR
Does the SolMan-BPR-ARIS-Integration (http://www.ids-scheer.com/en/ARIS/ARIS_Platform/ARIS_Business_

keeps going back to index.html ???????
ok so i started making my site using mostly.html files now i have added a fair chunk of php. My inde

Help adding strtolower( to my in_array
strtolower i need to add it to this to work, iuno how.

Code: $moderators = array('Admin', 'ba

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash