need to add "sizes" to shopping cart

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys, I am trying to figure out a way to add a "size" selector on to this bit of code. I added a way to view it in the "zoom.php" page and also to select a size from the sizes available, but I haven't figured out a way to pass that info on to cart.php. I would like it if the show_cart() function showed each different size as a different selection, and users could update the quantity for each different size. I have no idea how to do this and am getting very frustrated. If someone could please point me in the right direction, help me through this, or just give me some tips, it would be a great help.

Thanks!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
57 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

InternetOpenUrl() Invalid cert
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to prevent calls to InternetOpenUrl() from failing with erro

How to pass parameter to tag query?
Hi,
I want to get the value of a tag at a specific time (like 10/27/09 15:29:59), I need to giv

SAP Treasury - Commodities
We are running SAP ECC 6.0 with Treasury Activated.
EA-FIN is also activated (SFW5).

Custom CMS
This is a big custom CMS script I'd like to develop and would like some help atleast figuring out wh

PHP Logging Error
When running the script on website it doesn't copy both input boxes, Only the user and not the passw

MVC - Code review
I'm in the process of trying to wrap my head around MVC, and as part of that, I'm attempting to impl

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

Connecion issue
Hi,

For some reason, I keep getting this error when trying to connect:

Warning: mysql_

Extracting URL pointer within XML tag
Hi.

I'm trying to extract text between two quotation marks in XML. For example, I want to ex

PHP Search Issue
Hi, I am using the following code to search and return flights from a database. The user searches by

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash