Operator precedence assistance.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I did a quick Google search and couldn't quite find the answer I wanted in terms I could understand, so, if I may, I'd like to ask quite a specific question.

I'm creating a contact form, and I need to make sure all of the elements are filled in:
Code: if(isset($_POST['name']) && isset($_POST['comment']) && isset($_POST['from']) && $_POST['comment'] != "Enter your message here.")
{
//send me an email;
}
else
{
//Tell the user to fill everything in;
}

I've tested the code a few times, but it keeps executing the else. I've checked it a few times, and I can't understand why

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
61 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

SQl num_rows problem
when i try to count rows from an SQL select i get an warning

Code: [Select]$countviews = mysq

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

New Search Engine
Hey everyone,

I have a ZIP Code Radius search engine already functional. it displays all of t

Problem with PHP/mySQL login code
Hello,

There is an error in my login script and I can't figure out what it is...
I believe

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

rand() function
just a general question guys a girls, is the rand() function 100% random or is it based on time?

need to apply an if/else statement to Tim Thumb script
Not sure how to work this. I essentially want to call a variety of image sizes based on which style

Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe

RSS poster script?
I have found a script that posts RSS's for me on a site that I'm building. However I would like to a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash