pass form variables straight to email, no database required?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/project_request.php

What we want to use this form for, is for our client Adobe, to have there field marketing managers fill out this form, and have it generate an email that is then sent to my project supervisor here at our company.

Is there a way to pass ALL of these variables straight into an email, without having to insert them into a database first? If you look at the bottom, there is form fields for the user to upload files for us. Will we be able to pass those to the email as well, no database?

Any advice is appreciated, and if anyone can paste some links to some tutorials or other posts in here that fall under what im trying to do that would be great. I've tried searching this forum but couldn't find anything that helped me. THANKS!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Displaying Column Names
I have a question regarding the ability to show the column names from my table/query.
What I'm lo

Limiting uploaded file type
Hi. First post here
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed f

Connection Timeout
I'm using xmii 12.0

I'm calling a transaction as a web service from a windows application

Query output more than expected
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM players, communities, divisions WHERE dob BETWEEN '{$start_da

fwrite error
Hi All,
Does anyone know what is causing the error in this code?

Code: <?
$error

PEAR Email Attachment w/ $gpg
I have no issues with this code if I take out the attachement section and include the info in the em

form problem
Hi all, I think this is going to be easy to resolve but for I have been looking at it to long and I

help with image upload code
Hello,

right now this code I have resizes images and then places them into the uploads folder

post to self
Trying to get my form to submit to itself. However I am also trying to use an image for my submit bu

IF STATEMENT HELP
Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
<table w

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash