PHP Captcha Error help - replace the "die" command

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

I am after a bit of help with a Captcha spam protection box.

The site gave me instructions, and all is well, apart from if the user give the wrong Captcha information...

The highlighted code is the part where i would like help, i would like the error message to appear in the same area/under submit button, in the form. For example: "*Wrong input for Captcha ", not take the user to a new screen, and make them hit the back button.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated, as im very new to PHP and not really sure whats what.

The code is:

***** PLEASE THE CODE TAG WHEN POSTING SOURCE CODE *****Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<?phprequire_once('recaptchalib.php');$privatekey = "************************";$resp = recaptcha_check_answer ($privatekey, $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"], $_POST["recaptcha_challenge_field"], $_POST["recaptcha_response_field"]); [color=#0000FF]if (!$resp->is_valid) { die ("The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Please go BACK and try again..." . "(reCAPTCHA said: " . $resp->error . ")");}[/color] $to = "grant@********";$subject = "Enquiry";$name = $_REQUEST['name'] ;$phone = $_REQUEST['phone'] ;$email = $_REQUEST['email'] ;$message = $_REQUEST['message'] ;$headers = "From: $email";$body = "Enquiry From: $name.nn$name's Phone Number: $phone.nnEnquiry:n$message";$sent = mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers) ;if($sent){header( 'Location:******** TEST_ENVIRONMENT/Tatar/thank_you.php' ) ;}else{print "We encountered an error sending your enquiry"; }?>
Thank you in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
233 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Delete all files in folder except with certain name
I have a script that I want to delete all files in a folder (taken from a database) except for one n

Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

Is there something wrong?
Hi all,

Just a quick question... can someone look at this code and see if something is wrong?

Legal Issues for SAP ERP o ERP in general
Hi experts,

Can someone please help me finding some documentation about legal issues tha

Weird Problem with curl while sending data
I am facing a weird problem with sending data to a site via curl.

If i send the value by this

Count on multidimensional array
Hi, i got an array as below:

Array
(
=> Array
(

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash