php email checker

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am having alot of trouble finding info on how to do these email things. I need to do the following.

Have a php file log into a email account and saves the emails as text files in a directory then delete the emails from the mail server.

If anyone has any information or help on this would be great.

Thank You
Jason

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
347 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

array_combine() trouble w/csv file
I have a problem with a piece of code I wrote to import some records from a csv file into mysql. I h

login and redirect
hello! can someone help me.. can you give me an idea.. I want to make a login page and redirects it

How to show a complete textarea ??
I enter Client Case Notes notes in a textarea field on a PHP form. The field is 5 rows deep and 70 c

PHP5 - AJAX help
I've been following the tutorial on w2schools (http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ajax_database.asp) a

Saving PHP output as a file
I wondered if anyone knows how to save the rendered output of a PHP script as a file?

I have

Certain files upload, while others do not
I want to read the data from an uploaded file. Not sure why, but it only uploads for certain files.

Data storage spaces in varchar2
Trying to understand what's happening.
I am selecting a value from a table that is defined as c

Linked Keywords
I am trying to get a script that makes my predefined keyword converted to links and / or converted t

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash