PHP form help required

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all! Apologies in advance for having to message the forum for help. I know you must get a lot of questions. I've tried everything I can think of & haven't had any luck so this is my last resort. Please keep in mind I'm new to php.

I have created a html feedback form & the associated php form. Includes reCaptcha. The form is online & working. The required details must be filled in works. The reCaptcha works. The submit button works. The 'thankyou' page is displayed. The form is recieved in my email from the email address entry required on the form.

However, there's no actual email content. I really have no idea what I've done wrong. Its a commercial website host & the do support PHP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
265 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

Default TimeZone
The server I'm working with is hosted in America so all times inserted into the database are coming

puting for loop in 1 value
hi ,

how do i put this code in 1 value:
Code: <?php
for ($i=1; $i<=5; $i

mysql_real_escape_string making variable equal nothing
i post a form and i post the variable:
Code: $var = $_POST[variable];then i echo $var its what i

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

Functions Not Loading Into Div
I had some help doing some of this but what I'm trying to do is get my functions to retrieve its val

Calculus Help (and by help I mean homework)
Hrmmm, I hate posting about math homework, partly because it's homework, and partly because I hate w

Help Ordering Arrays
Hi, I have 3 arrays as shown below.

Code: $users = $this->get_latest_users();
$flir

Getting number of affected rows in SQLPLUS..
Hi everyone,
I have a shell script where i am invoking sqlplus, running a query and saving t

Delete Client 066 Earlywatch
Hi all,

in former times client earlywatch was required for SAPs remote access to SAP inst

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash