PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

The code

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <div class="triple silhouette_break"> <ul> <li><a href="/">HOME</a> &raquo;</li><? $t=$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; if ($t == "/blog/")?><li><a href="<?php bloginfo('url'); ?>/" title="<?php bloginfo('name'); ?>" class="current">BLOG</a> &raquo;</li><? else ?> <li><a href="<?php bloginfo('url'); ?>/" title="<?php bloginfo('name'); ?>">BLOG</a> &raquo;</li> <li><a href="<?php $t ?>" class="current"><?php wp_title('&laquo;', true, 'right'); ?></a></li> </ul> </div>

If the user is on "/blog" or "/blog/" folder then I only want to display >> BLOG and if they are on anything else inside that folder I want to display the URL they are on and the crumb

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
260 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Simple AND question
Hello,

I've got following code:

Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")

convert static html data into dynamic
hi all

i need to convert a website which has static above 2000 articles into dynamic and add

Quick Syntax Question
Hi folks,

I'm getting the following error: "unexpected T_LNUMBER". I'm trying to b

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

How to make URL loads only on login
On my page, when a user login he's redirects to user_home.php. I made it also to open the chat scree

Anti Spam Code
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

error with opendir
when i do this

if ($handle = opendir($dir)) {
while (false !== ($file = readdir($han

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

how to validate date using javascript
I need to validate date in textbox using javascript..
The date is must be not greater than TODAY

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash