PHP Surveys

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I really would like some advice.

If you have a client come to you asking for a survey to be done with 117 questions each has 4 radio button check boxes, and a overall percentage needs to be tallyed up. would you code this entirely yourself or find a service to help you.

Just need some advice as ive coded this survey and it has taken me forever, what is everyones views on this does anyone have any tips for me. other than i have to deal with mountains off code and hours off copy and pasting.

Also after the survey has been filled out the client needs to be able to print a version for theirself and a version needs to be sent by email to the company with each question and answer here is a version of my survey please don't slate me to much as im new to php and want to learn the right way to do stuff and am getting frustrated thinking that im going about things the wrong.
http://warrenbrooksbutler.com/healthcheck/survey.php

Any advice would be great?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
112 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Upload file and add HTML
Hey everyone,

I have a client has meeting agendas and minutes that should be posted online. I

PHP, Arrays & A Lot Of Confusion
I've been doing basic PHP work on sites for a few years now, but I've never been tempted to learn ho

What am I missing here? Help!
Hello all!. I can't seem to get this working right. Well - it renders right, but something is goin

Is this Safe or Unsafe?
Hi i made a few pages with lots of peoples help now i just want to know if they are safe or not can

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

Problem with umlauts and UTF-8
Hello every1,

I'm creating my own little CMS at the moment and got some problems with the cha

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

Change snippet to use CURDATE
I am using time() in the snippet below, I would like to use CURDATE() and have the database setup fo

form variables from database help.
Hi all,

I would like to have a form that gives you options based on the results of an mysql q

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash