php web service error

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hey guys,
I'm working on a project requires the use of web services. I've been trying a few tutorials and I get this one persistent error. I've search the web for clues, even this forum and nothing quite hits it.
the error is:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] Function ("call") is not a valid method for this service in /+++/+++/+++/webclient.php:7 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('call', Array) #1 /+++/+++/+++/webclient.php(7): SoapClient->call('getStockQuote', Array) #2 {main} thrown in /+++/+++/+++/webclient.php on line 7

I'm using nusoap and running on a local ubuntu machine.

any thoughts?

here's the code

Code: [Select]<?php
require_once('nusoap/lib/nusoap.php');

$c = new SoapClient('http://localhost/+++/webserver.php');

$stockprice = $c->call('getStockQuote',
array('symbol' => 'ABC'));

?>

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
273 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

frames get header location..
i have two frames, one top, one bottom. how do i do a form on the bottom frame that gives me the ur

help finding hacking loopholes
i was attacked by a redirect php injection

my pc is clean of viruses

so i figure that

losing session vars when arriving from an email link
Hi,

I've got a confirmation script made that sends an email with a link for a user to confirm

Most basic form question ever?
Hello,

I want to use this snippet to make sure the fields in a form are ok before processing

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

Displaying image pathname instead of image
Hello

Im trying to upload and then display images from a mysql database - Its only basic and

WORDPRESS - Multiple Loops Only Going to One Post?
I have various pages with multiple loops and i need them to be individual to all other categories.

Whats wrong with my query?
I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are

PHP MySQL Return Results Issue
Hi guys,

I'm running joomla and made a module which is using ajax.
Basically i just have a

Help uploading .JPG
I have a problem with upload images when the ending is .JPG capitalized.. I really don't know what c

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash