PHP4 to PHP5 Conversion

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a site that is built up on PHP4 and each page is being started from <? instead of <?php as of PHP5.

I want to convert this <? to <?php on every page so that I can render the page properly in the browser. I am using WAMP Server 2.0 and it is creating problem to display the page in the browser if <? is there in the php file.

Please suggest..

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
272 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Load Animated Image while cache is serve
I have a page that loads up using cache and took about 1 to 2 minutes before it loads to the page. <

What makes a script your own?
If someone finds a login script online, and changes some variable names around and some other minor

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attribute
Hello all,

I want to know how to hide input fields on selection screen using variant attr

Re-Order by ID Number
I have a cms set up for inputting an image, thumb, title, pdf, and eps. When input the database ass

Move array index to end
Hey guys,
Quick question:

I have an array that looks like this:
Code: [Select]$var =

Can't get the unicode character
I'm trying to get some text from various parts of a file. I have converted the file to hex (bin2hex)

TCP Sending Unsigned Char...
Hi...

I want to send over tcp/ip some data, i have the data in hexadecimal, and when i tr

date("now") prints out wrong date ?
Hi Guys
Anyone know why and how I can fix it ?

Displaying pictures
i have worked my way through storing images in directory and storing the location in mySQL db.Now i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash