please fix the error

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

What is the error in the below code ???
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?php if(array_key_exists_r('email|password', $_POST)) { include_once('database.php'); $sql = "SELECT user_id FROM login WHERE user_name = '" . trim($_POST['email']) . "' AND password='" . trim($_POST['password']) . "')"; $result = mysql_query($sql); print_r($result); if (mysql_num_rows($result)>0){ $row = mysql_fetch_row($result); session_start(); $_SESSION['user_id']=$row[0]; $_SESSION['user_name']=trim($_POST['email']); } }?>

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
164 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP & MS Access - Line Break
Hey Guys!

I'm pulling records from an MS Access database and listing them using PHP and I'm r

moving mouse to display image coordinates
I have an existing MFC application that shows an image in the main window.
I'd like to be able to

Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support
Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Mail Script Problems
I have created a PHP mail script. I am having a problem though. In $body i am trying to put two va

Having Problem with Date
l have a submit buttom where user have the possibility to add a date to specify when his message s

Beginner PHP code help
Hi I'm new to php but if someone could please read the question below and help it would be great.

Dynamic links in an include file
I am working on a small piece of code that counts records from a database and displays the result to

admin with my register system?
Hey i wana make it so i can make a admin level on my register system , I'm kinda new to php to im no

download directory onto C drive
I am attempting (if this is possible) to write a routine to automatically dump the contents of a dir

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash