Pls help with PHP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Pls can anyone direct me on how to create a user account for a customer. For example i want know if i need to use the "create databse" and create "user identified by ''" for each customer. what objects do i need to create

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
61 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

why isn't this PHP code working ???
it's suppose to find a name on the database.

<?php

$s = $_POST["lname&

if php cookie set, show code...
Hi all.. I need to figure out this little snippet right quick.. seems like it should be easy enough

MySQL issue
I am taking sentences through a form on page. Then checking some condition and trying to insert them

Sufficient protection from bad input?
I am writing a simple script to let people upload 'pages' of their own content, be it simply a few b

Error Messaging not working
I changed the way my form tells the user of an error. But I can't seem to get it to work properly.

Comparing two dates
Hi Guys
I have two dates I want to compare. Below is my current implementation. The problem with

Linked Keywords
I am trying to get a script that makes my predefined keyword converted to links and / or converted t

Help =( !! Upload Pics [PHP script]
Hello
I need help with a php script [MULTIPLE UPLOAD IMAGES] , where I want to add a feature (wat

What am I missing here? Help!
Hello all!. I can't seem to get this working right. Well - it renders right, but something is goin

SELECT * FROM users WHERE Users are not in Blocked
How do I select all users from users table where there users_id is not stored in the block table

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash