Posting Serialized Data Not Working

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am trying to send an object from one PHP file to another using POST. I serialize the object and then add slashes. For some reason, only part of the data is getting through. It appears to be a problem with the slashes. Here is the HTML that is generate in the sending PHP file:

<select name="match3"><option value="O:19:"teacher_student_match":3:{s:7:"sess_id";s:2:"67";s:7:"stud_id";s:2:"10";s:6:"tut_id";N;}">Rodriguez, Jorge</option></select>

In the receiving file, I get the following for $_POST['match3']:

O:19:\

So I am not getting the full string that I am trying to send.

Anyone know what might be going wrong?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
227 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with form post data and arrays
Hi all,

I am new to this forum... It has been awhile since i have worked with arrays, and i a

Header redirect
Hello ive got a problem ive got form with its action set to itself.
Code: <form id="f

HOW to get the bind variables list.
I've the following problem : I've some SQL queries stored in my DB as VARCHAR2 values.
I need t

Add weeks in a query?
I have a SQL that summarizes the quantity per week. The weeks that has no value does not exist in th

Array becomes unset by itself?
Hi,

I have a bit of experience with PHP but not extensive. It seems I cannot store any items

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Rounding a number queried from a database
I know that to display a rounded number you just do echo "round($number)";. But how would

[Need Help] php timing issues
I don't know what is going wrong. I need some help with being able to set an image at 9:00am Colorad

chat
hello i'm amir i need a chat source code in asp.net 2.0 without Ajax. anybody can help me?

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: [Select]$setImage= 'productimages

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash