Problem with an browser game.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,i just joined that great forum and i got php prob,its kinda freaky...anyway i got browser game,and i made an thingy to my game what shows health,energy and wallet up..and its all okay but i found one mistake,if i go to somewhere else (like theres hospital and stuff) it wont update it,only if i refresh the page,i hope you guys understand i dont know how to explain,
site is www.csest.pri.ee its half estonian lang and half english,i hope you guys can help me thanks!:)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
196 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Php WordPress help
I am writing the following code for making a plugin

<?php
header("Content-Type

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

Help If user voted, block them
On my Prayer request site, i let users Click a button to Pray for somone that has posted a pray, i g

noob question
i traying to do a php form with auto replay for both(me and the user who send me a mail),

a u

strtotime issue
Hey all,

I'm playing around with some code, and basically the idea is:

Person changes

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

GET vs SUBMIT Button to show sections on one index.php page?
Just curious if one of these ways is better (i.e. more efficient) than the other.

I have a

Vertical Alligning - Not working in 1 cell?
<?php

echo "<table id="valign" width="60%" style=

keeps going back to index.html ???????
ok so i started making my site using mostly.html files now i have added a fair chunk of php. My inde

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash