Problem with PHP code- simple contact form

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Folks,
I'm relativily new to PHP; I know HTML and CSS stuff but I have a problem- I have a contact form with PHP code in it- grabbed it from the sitemaster website. Unfortunately my form isn't sending any information to the account or anything when i hit submit- I'm using Go Live CS (Don't ask) The problem is when I preview the PHP code i get this.

is_valid) { header( "Location: $errorurl" ); exit ; } } if (empty($email)) { $email = $mailto ; } $fromemail = (!isset( $use_webmaster_email_for_from ) || ($use_webmaster_email_for_from == 0)) ? $email : $mailto ; if (function_exists( 'get_magic_quotes_gpc' ) && get_magic_quotes_gpc()) { $comments = stripslashes( $comments ); } $messageproper = "This message was sent from:n" . "$http_referrern" . "------------------------------------------------------------n" . "Name of sender: $fullnamen" . "Email of sender: $emailn" . "------------------------- COMMENTS -------------------------nn" . $comments . "nn------------------------------------------------------------n" ; $headers = "From: "$fullname" <$fromemail>" . $headersep . "Reply-To: "$fullname" <$email>" . $headersep . "X-Mailer: chfeedback.php 2.15.0" . $headersep . 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . $headersep . $content_type ; if ($use_envsender) { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers, $envsender ); } else { mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper, $headers ); } header( "Location: $thankyouurl" ); exit ; ?>

That comes up

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
183 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

What makes a script your own?
If someone finds a login script online, and changes some variable names around and some other minor

remove trailing slash from array
I have the following array which contains trailing slashes I need to remove. What is the best way to

Trouble with a select list
Hello All!
I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with a small problem I'm having!

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

$_FILES array
Ok,

I just started experimenting with PHP today. My goal right now is to have people be able

whats wrong with my code please help!!!
this is the error

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link res

Form always sends to error page...
Hello,
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am having trouble getting multiple fields to be re

get font info from a font file
hello,

Does anyone know how to get font info from a font file ... using php of course !
<

dinamic "textboxes"?
Ey all, my first post here, i hope its not a hard one

I display mysql results in a table

IMAGE - SERVER SIDE scripting help...
How to receive pixel data of an image and buid a bitmap file on the server using the HTTP POST metho

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash