problem with refreshing

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

in my site, i have an index page, it has a main div. this main div's content is changing according to the menu click as home, products etc. div is populating itz contents with html pages for these home, products n projects etc.
header part remains still. when user clicks on products, div is filled with product page. bt problem is , while refreshing the page, i am not getting the products page refrshed. it is going to the index page. what should i do for avoiding that.
m posting my code here
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<head> <script> function loadNewPage(temp) {var req = new XMLHttpRequest();req.open("GET", temp, false);req.send(null);var page = req.responseText;document.getElementById("main").innerHTML = page; }</script></head><body><div style="position:absolute; left: 119px; top: 129px; width: 782px; height: 39px;"> <ul class="menu"><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPa :( ge('home.php'); return false;" class="top_link"> Home </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('makeuser1.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Registration </span></a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('news.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> <span>News</span> </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('complaints.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> <span>Complaints </span></a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('videos.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> <span>Videos</span> </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('downloads.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"><span>Downloads</span> </a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('about us.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"><span> About us </span></a></li><li class="top"><a href="" onclick="loadNewPage('contacts.php'); return false;" target="_self" class="top_link"> Contact us </a></li></ul></div><div style="position:absolute; left: -1px; top: 164px; height: 1031px; width: 1020px; background-color:#F5F5F5; " id="main"> </div></body>

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
96 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

some query on multilingual website
Hi all,

Which is the simplest and easiest method to make a website multilingual,
is it put

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

PHP, jAVASCRIPT setting input values, why isn't it working?
Hi:

I am calling this javascript:
<script language="javascript">

add 20 000 to the rowcnt
Hi ...
I need to add 20 000 to the row count but just cant find a way to do this i am new to php

Multidimensional array problems in $_POST
I'm having trouble with a three-dimensional $_POST array. It starts as a two-dimensional array on th

IP question
ive got 2 ip addresses both global from same user how would i detect if they are local to each other

utl_file open error
i have file in the unix path

Path /popdev01/pop/popdevb/tfi/

File name

Anti Spam Code Problems
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

. and .. appearing instead of pictures
First of all, thanks very much for providing this forum. It is very much appreciated!

My son

Using insert variable
need a way to inert variable data to mysql database

$acc = "212121212";
$nok =

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash