pull content

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an existing page, domain/adverts.php which has a good PR. I've just rebuilt my site and the new version of that page is now a couple of folders deep, at domain/subfolder/adverts/ads.php. I've now been approached by an agency who want me to host an advert on adverts.php!
What I wanted to do was retain adverts.php in its existing location, and just take a copy of ads.php and display it in that page. That way the advertiser gets his listing where he wants it and I still get the PR of that page. Obviously I can't use a straight <!--#include virtual = "adverts.php" --> for it, so how can I do it?!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
84 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple Dropdown Selections
I have a form that let's a user insert a page with the ability to select categories. I want them to

newbie question
Hi out thereIm totaly new in this forum and to .net and vb so here is a totaly newbie question.I wan

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

a dificult string search
Hi I don't know a way around this. I want the user to input a password, but to make it a bit complca

Could Someone Please Debug This?
I was wondering if someone could debug this script for me. I realize it's not the tidest script (and

Something like an INI editor or a DelimitedText-Editor
Hi all,

Am very, very, very new to PHP and not sure if I should be posting this to a Javascri

Gantt Chart Tool
Does anyone know of a good free gantt chart creator tool

Thanks

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

PHP header help!
Hi all I am trying to get this php page to refresh every 5 seconds on my phone which is an aastra 48

Loosing changed contents when used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY
Hi,

I have used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in my program as below.

CALL FUNCT

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash