Recognising Revenue daily

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello.
Has anyone come across daily recognition of deferred income?
We want to implement Revenue Recognition for a new project.
The business wants to see (recognise) the previously deferred income on a daily basis.
Contracts that are signed on the 10th of the month should accrue everyday of first month and subsequent months so that on the 20th of the month it shows monthly contract price divided by the number of days of the month.
I have been unablke to find out out anything about this daily accrual in the Revenue Recognition Best Practice pdfs available from SAP.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
54 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

VAT
how should I deal with VAT?

if I have a product that costs £5.00 and VAT @ 17.5% (£0.87

How to store checkbox array in a session, and then be able to add to it?
I'm trying to store an array of checkbox values into a session array, sort of like a shopping cart,

foreach and array need help combining
Hi guys.

Here's the code

Code: array(
'tag' => 'code',<

how to get sn motherboard
Hello.
I want to get serial number motherboard, cpu and else hardware.
Can You show me sam

Upload Code Help
Hi everyone I need some help with a bit of code ive been working with for a while. I am completely s

Page not Loading After Test
Hey All

It seemed that an inlcude statement wasn't working for some reason, so I tried a more

php slowing my site?
Hi all,

I think that one of the reasons that my site doesn't work fast is that the code is ve

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

Array question
Does anyone know how to create a program that takes the $ amount for 8 different departments and gi

parameter passing issue on function
Well I thought I had created a pretty slick web page, using ?page and $_GET to load pages which wher

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash