Redirect not working after making a POST/GET

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

I am a novice in PHP. Here I have 2 pages, one page with a textbox and button and other page which has code to redirect to another website with the post value as querystring. When I tried to print the post data in the second page after posting, it worked fine, but when I have the header function in the second page the application hangs.

Below is the code from these pages

First Page
<html>
<body>
<form action="welcome.php" method="get">
Search Phrase: <input type="text" name="fname" />
<input type="submit" />
</form>
</body>
</html>

Second Page

<?php
header( 'Location: http://www.google.com' ) ;
?>

Since I have problem in redirecting, the second page does not have code to pass query string data.

How can I get this working ?

Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
309 Like 33 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

cPanel API
Hi Guys,

Need a little guidance. I'm trying to get my script to communicate with cPanel (or W

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Backflush
I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a ba

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

Delete Client 066 Earlywatch
Hi all,

in former times client earlywatch was required for SAPs remote access to SAP inst

php include email form with attachment
I have had no luck with finding a email form all over the Internet for various reasons. Some insecur

array_map() probably obvious mistake
The code below is part of a class to escape strings, but should also accept an array, using array_ma

Help With editting and deleting form
So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.png
This table

Posting Serialized Data Not Working
I am trying to send an object from one PHP file to another using POST. I serialize the object and th

Page Reload
I am having issues getting a page to reload after I submit data to a database. This form should inp

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash