registration form

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

first time posting. did some searches but didnt find exactly what i am looking for. dont flame cause i am posting in the wrong area.

I am starting from scratch with a new registration form for a soccer league i manage a website for. I am having a brain cramp on how to do a few things. i have a layout in my head but i cant seem to get it to code. so i am starting over.

what we want is managers to register their players for the rosters of their own club. We have 6 divisions with 42 teams. so on page one we would like to have to selection boxes which take info from DB Tables. One for division and one for team.

on the second page we would like to have the players information filled in so it can be put into another table for that team. and a master table for the entire league. we need to have tracking dates for the additions as well.

my question is would i need to the following tables and how can i do this with the least amount of code as possible:

- Divisions
- Teams
- Master Player list
- Team List

i will probably have more questions regarding this as i go along.

thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
58 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION
Hi gurus,

I got a dump when I run one of my program. the dump is described below:

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

Recode Abap Dynpro into Web Dynpro
Hi All,
A client has asked us to look at rearchitecting a custom transaction that was developed

Spaghetti Code
So.

I've pretty much reached the point where I have so many isset s on one page that I can't

Need help with some php code :)
Hey! I'm quite new to this whole thing, so please don't fire me with shait on this one =D

I'm

Displaying data from MySql a different way
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to php and MySql and have hit a problem.

I am able to display data

private constructor
Hello,

Can we create a constructor as private? If yes, what is the use of it? If no, why can'

PHP login form help (Done Most of It)
Hi i am having a problem, when i try logging in it is always saying "Invalid Login" im not

Prevention Help
How can I use PHP or any other language (feel free to move this thread) to prevent users doing scree

array_combine() trouble w/csv file
I have a problem with a piece of code I wrote to import some records from a csv file into mysql. I h

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash