Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running post processing phase I am getting the system logsFailed to activate authorization check for user WF-BATCHthen I have rectified this problem by execute the transaction code SWu3 and gererate RFC work flow. then WF-BATCH is created and run the client copy with restart mode.after that I was again struct with ABAP dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC while running prost processing.I have check with ABAPer help also, he said there is no dumplicate recoreds. Could you please any one can help me to solve this problem so that I can rerun the client copyThank you..See the abap dump below:-------------------------------------------------------Runtime Errors SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPRECException CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DBDate and Time 08/27/2009 08:30:40 Short text The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records. What happened? Error in the ABAP Application Program The current ABAP program "SAPLSBAL_DB_INTERNAL" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. What can you do? Note down which actions and inputs caused the error. To process the problem further, contact you SAP system administrator. Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look at and manage termination messages, and you can also keep them for a long time. Error analysis An exception occurred that is explained in detail below. The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB', was not caught in procedure "BAL_DB_INTERNAL_NO_UPDATE_TASK" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a RAISING clause.Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that theexception would occur, the current program is terminated.The reason for the exception is:If you use an ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert to insert a record inthe database and that record already exists with the same key,this results in a termination.(With an ABAP/4 Open SQL single record insert in the same errorsituation, processing does not terminate, but SY-SUBRC is set to 4.)to correct the errorUse an ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert only if you are sure that none ofthe records passed already exists in the database.If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able tofind an interim solution in an SAP Note.If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the followingkeywords:"SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC" "CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB""SAPLSBAL_DB_INTERNAL" or "LSBAL_DB_INTERNALU02""BAL_DB_INTERNAL_NO_UPDATE_TASK"If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an errornotification to SAP, include the following information:1. The description of the current problem (short dump)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
220 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Implementing Single Sign-On using SAML 1.1, x.509, LDAP in C#.net
Hi, I got a requirement from the client i.e implementing single sing on using SAML 1.1( LDAP &

Dynamic Array using glob?
Is there an easier way to do this?

I am trying to get create a dyamic array based on files wi

Problem with php's rename function
So, i'm having a problem with the php rename function. Basically my script 'delete_user.php' attempt

How to display objects in a row
I have 7 codes that i want to display in a row one next to another.
The first is {$ads->ad

change text color with a jQuery code
Hihow can I change the text in a asp:TextBox to a different color when I start typing using jQuery?I

Stopped working!
So I had to change some stuff, none of it major. Stuff like the extension_dir and such. BEFORE I did

Why does this file not return file names that start with numbers?
This file returns a list of filenames to help populate a drop down in my form. For some reason it ig

mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array
Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code

send() and recv() parameters confusion
On server Side:
int recv (Socket,Buffer, Length, Flags)
On Client Side:
int send (Soc

problem with query error
First Thanks to those who helped me on my previous posts, and the following code i'm using is not mi

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash