Sales orders ans reservations not taken into account on MPS / MRP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I am implementing the MPS / MRP and I have the following problem:

I have modified the necessary material master fields to take into account some materials on the MPS / MRP execution. These fields are MRP type, Lot Size, Strategy group and Availability Check.

Then, executing the MPS / MRP I have realised that only the sales orders and reservations created after the material master modifications are taken into account when I execute the MPS / MRP.

I suppose this is because the sales orders and reservations created before the material master modifications did not create the requirements because the availability check was not set for the material and so on... but I need to take into account these "old" reservations and sales orders .

Is there any way to "update" these orders and reservations?? Or I need to delete them and create new ones??

There are several sales orders and reservations created before the material master modifications. I think there have to be an standard way to update them.

Thank you very much in advanced

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
298 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

php libs/ browsercap.in
ok i have a host that refuses to stay current. they control my php settings and libs. is there a way

session checking in page load
hai all I have a web site is www.Mryas.com in this my login page is Page1.aspx its co

Loosing changed contents when used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY
Hi,

I have used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in my program as below.

CALL FUNCT

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

upload form file types....
Hey all, I am learning PHP and I am writing a script from the W3C Schools tutorials for uploading fi

Parse XML
Good day,

I use oempro software and try to parse XMLReturn but it's not working for me, simpl

PHP doesn't send my mail
Hi all, I found this and used it to send mail. Simple contact form with some required fields. The va

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

(sub)screen resize modification doesn't work after ECC 6 EhP 4 installation
Hello,

We have previously extended the size of the custom data tab on PO transaction ME23

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash