sapgui f4 help last search

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I know this has to be simople. One user (maybe more) does not have the "last search saved" from the t-code for looking up items in our system. I noticed that on the main menu HELP->SETTINGS there is no "F4 Help" tab for this particular user. I cannot determine what setting/authority that should be changed to allow the setting to appear, and hopefully have the "last search" option saved in the lookup.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
133 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Preventing SQL Injection
I have a question about SQL Injection, In some of our code we use this: view plaincopy to clipboa

Storing user data help?
Hey Guys,

I'm not use if this question is to broad but I can always give you more informatio

Pass sql into pl/sql and create RMAN duplicate script.
Hi,

I'm new to pl/sql and I'm trying to write a script that will generate some RMAN comma

extract a file from zip file
hi,
i know how to unzip a zip file in php, but is there a way to just extract a certain file only

CU&UC guide
Hi Gurus,

can anybody provide me the link for CU&UC upgrade guide

Thanks i

connect() succeeds but accept() does not?
Please help me with this problem. I'm working on a time-sensitive project where I'm using TCP socket

Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe

Email with Attachments in PHP
Hi Friends

How to send email in PHP with attachment.
I know simple mail can be sent with

Thought I has this figured out especially after all the help i received?
Cags, Salathe, Daniel helped me with this yesterday, but not sure i took it all in.
I am attempti

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash