Save User Inputs while javascript reloading!

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi..
i have written a PHP code in which i reload the page when user selects a value in dropdown...Code: function reload(form)
{
var val=form.cat.options[form.cat.options.selectedIndex].value;
self.location='form.php?cat=' + val;
}

the problem with this script is that it can retain only the numbers which is the value of the selected item in the drop-down.I also want to retain the name field which is an input string. How can i do it?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
327 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

private constructor
Hello,

Can we create a constructor as private? If yes, what is the use of it? If no, why can'

Displaying a record from mysql in a simple swf file
Hi,

I have a mysql database containing information I would like to display in my swf.

insert mysql embeded videos as blobs?
Using TinyMCE my client will be able to embed images and flash videos into large columns of text whi

Allegro crashes when running load_bitmap. Why?
I can not get Allegro to load any BMP images. Here is a section of test code. The picture is in the

Multiple while loops
I have several DB queries that I know should be returning results and aren't. I have a feeling it ha

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

ASP.NET 2.0 - Enter Key - Default Submit Button
Hi,One of the most annoying things in developing web pages is handling the "Enter key" for form subm

Multithreading in Oracle (Java, SQLJ, Pro*C,??) on 10g
I am investigating how to run a Java stored procedure in multithread mode.
I know that if I chang

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

Login Functionality Working Different on IE
This is an odd one, I have a site which has an admin section. The admin pages unsurprisingly require

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash