ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in Visual Studio, and immediately run the Default.aspx page I get a javascript error: Sys is not defined. When I check the contents of the script tag that was rendered by the ScriptManager control, instead of seeing javascript code, I see an ASP.NET error page:Server Error in '/AjaxEnabledWebSite' Application.
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: utcDateAnd this is the stack trace:[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.Parameter name: utcDate]System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.UtcSetLastModified(DateTime utcDate) +3258643System.Web.HttpCachePolicy.SetLastModified(DateTime date) +47System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.PrepareResponseCache(HttpResponse response, Assembly assembly) +194System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +1154System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +4System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +154System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64Just to be clear: AJAX installed two days ago, website based on Ajax Enabled Website template, ran immediately on the built in development server without touching the web.config. Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
198 Like 28 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: [Select]$setImage= 'productimages

Timer control causing error
I recently decided to add a timer control to an existing page that uses AJAX on my site. As soon as

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

Passing vars to the DB
I have 3 small testing tables:

ID TYPE
1 pepperoni
2 C. bacon
3 taco

ID TY

PHP, Arrays & A Lot Of Confusion
I've been doing basic PHP work on sites for a few years now, but I've never been tempted to learn ho

moving mouse to display image coordinates
I have an existing MFC application that shows an image in the main window.
I'd like to be able to

Slashes
Have a small problem and I'm not able to understand why I'm getting the results I'm getting... and i

Unique Visitor Tracking
Hello. Currently, I run a voting site where voters are tracked by their IP address and can only vote

New to mysqli library - Multiple query problem
Greetings,

I am writing a batch program that executes 3 queries on a single page. Using mysql

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash