Security Exception on pages using AJAX

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am getting the exception: attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy on my AJAX pages. If i remove the AJAX control it works. I moved the folders to the server when installing SBS2008 using redirection but decided to keep projects on client machine seemed easier. I am guessing somewhere thinks the files are still on the server but i don't know what to do next. This is a ASP.NET 2.0 web site and i am using VS2008. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
274 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP, jAVASCRIPT setting input values, why isn't it working?
Hi:

I am calling this javascript:
<script language="javascript">

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

Calling All PHPFREAKS Blackberry Users
Are you a member of PHPFreaks and have a blackberry? Well RIM just recently released Blackberry Mes

add 20 000 to the rowcnt
Hi ...
I need to add 20 000 to the row count but just cant find a way to do this i am new to php

Users and Groups with PHP Classes
Hi,

I have setup what I hope to be a good working User class. Now I want to introduce group m

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

Count
Getting the same count everytime

Code:
$visitquery = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FR

DateObject and Nulls
Hi all,

I have an array mapped to a value object. One of the items in the array is a PHP Date

Insert to MySQL inside foreach
Hey.
I am parsing some html, and putting inside an html db.
I need to create a randomized inte

Quick Question about echo value
Hey guys, I'm trying to get something to show differently in one of my scripts. I'm trying to make

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash