send message to the java application

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Oracle 10g with Windows platform.

I have a java application that periodically pings the database table to see if it contains the specific row so that it could take the specific action.

Now I want to modify the application so that whenever that specific row is entered into the database, it informs the java application about the event.

I know i have to create row level trigger on that table, but how can i send message to my Java application, that certain row has been entered and now you can take that specific action.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
107 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

scandir clients directory
hi,
how can i scandir the clients directory? i need a script that when i click a button it will u

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

ORA-01655: unable to extend cluster SYS.C_FILE#_BLOCK# by 128
Hi all,

Oracle 10g. Linux.

I'm facing the below error while trying to import a dumpfil

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

CURL question
i am wondering if it's possible to use multi curl with login something like

login once to web

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

$get problem
Hi Guys ...

can you please tell me what i am doing wrong here
Code: <?php

Printer configuration
Hi All,
Suppose one of the user deleted the printer settings unfortunatly ,then what is the pro

Time-based image rotation script
I'm trying to write a PHP script that rotates an image based on what time of day it is. I want the

Socket Server Response Headers
Earlier I had a post about my Socket Server, I wasn't able to get it to connect, now I can

I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash