Share admin accross websites

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm using .net memberships and roles in one of my sites, but I need to be able to share logins and passwords for admins accross multiple sites that use a custom database for security. How would I go about implementing this with the new site that uses .net membership, openID is not a option for this?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
69 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

PHP5/Zend 2.0 - Resources
PHP5 Snapshots
http://snaps.php.net/

ZEND 2.0 Feature Overview and Design (PDF File

Any help with my email script?
I have an email script, I have not tested it, although someone tested it for me and said it worked f

COde for a Cc
I'm not receiving $ft as a Cc. Why is that??

$to = "$email";
$headers = "Fr

SQL Injection
In my attempts to protect my database from mySQL injection I have created another problem for myself

Weekly Calendar
Hi, I am looking at creating a weekly calendar. The calendar will read from Monday - Sunday. Does an

Retrieving innerHTML with cURL?
Hey all (sorry I know I'm a leecher, but I soon won't be. This is my first PHP project, but not my l

CODE NOT WORKING
Code: [Select]<?php
//include shared codes

include '../lib/common.php';
include

Required to login help
I'm trying to set up my site so users have to be logged into the forum to access the site.I've been

Uploading/Downloading files stored in MySQL database
Hey all,

This problem just came up in my website and I'm having a hard time figuring out what

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash