Standard DES encryption script?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt into standard DES?

I know about the crypt()-function, but I'm currently writing a PHP script that should be working on whatever server it's on and it should always encrypt to standard DES, no matter what encryption is actually defined (MD5 etc.) on the server.

Alternatively, if someone knows a short script to create a "tripcode" with salt, tell me please.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
267 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Month String to Numeric?
Hi guys,

Given a month as a string, is there a simple way to find the numeric representation

values in array being escaped
I would like to submit some values - back to the same form for checking before processing...

strptime() equivalent for php4 ?!
Greetings!

this is my first post, thank you in advance for your replies.

Well, the ti

Include with Parameters
In a particular page I would like to include a file that requires $_GET parameters.

when I go

RSS poster script?
I have found a script that posts RSS's for me on a site that I'm building. However I would like to a

RSS feed - FeedList for WordPress
Hi,

I'm trying to alter the FeedList plugin for WordPress so that I can click on the title of

To add a field on the screen XK02.
Hi All,

How to add an additional field in the vendor change control screen XK02.
The

form problem
Hi all, I think this is going to be easy to resolve but for I have been looking at it to long and I

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

Comparing Values
Hi
I'm reading data from a database and this seems to work OK.

Each system has an associat

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash