Stats of viewers

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello. I have a website in php and people can login. I want to make an admin control panel where u can see how many people are currently logged in and also how many people in total (including the ones that are not logged in) are visiting the site in this moment. How can I do that? Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
213 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Shuffle between users ??
I have multiple $users in table. I need to send them $message.

I need to send the next messag

include
Hi I have this way of licensing my PHP application, and I want to know if you guys can answer some q

simplexml and xpath - Need some help
Hello,

I am trying to parse an xml which comes back from Amazon and I am trying to know how m

Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi

Using mysql_real_escape_string for displayed content
On my website users can input data into a textarea and it will store it in the mysql database. But,

What's wrong with my code
sobbing for many days, still don't know why please Help. Why my page isn't posted correctly. In a

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

Passing an array of values From VB6.0 to Oracle PL/SQL Function
Basically we are using VB6.0.

When we try to pass an array from VB6.0 to an Oracle PL/SQL

Really need helps regarding Pagination with Sort
I need someone helps regarding pagination problem...i actually want to make my page limited to let s

HTML form problem
Ive made a form to that i want to send to my email via PHP. but when it send only the name's etc sen

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash