Storing user data help?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey Guys,

I'm not use if this question is to broad but I can always give you more information if needed.

I have a website where users can login which uses mysql anyway I have a little form asking some questions. I need to know how when that user hits submit it will save those answer for that user and then I can go in later as the admin and see what people have submitted?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
129 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /home/......html/item.php on l
I do not know what is wrong with this. Hope some one can help. I do nto want to post the entire site

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

Sales orders ans reservations not taken into account on MPS / MRP
Hello,

I am implementing the MPS / MRP and I have the following problem:

I ha

CRM?
I think that's what they're called. Customer Management System? Anyway. Is there any good free ones

Passing Variables
What I'm wanting to do is when the user clicks on Arenas it will know the name of the country it's w

trouble printing an array....
I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an arra

I face problems to extract data from one table and insert it in another one
Hi,

For modifications, I have to extract data from one table and insert it in another one

Help If user voted, block them
On my Prayer request site, i let users Click a button to Pray for somone that has posted a pray, i g

mysql VARCHAR acting like INT
Hi, All.

I have a table that contains a varchar(10) column named weird_field. In this column

fire away
i launched about 4 months ago as a lagit co. i have 2 paying clients, 1probono, 1 side progect, and

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash