The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the following error:The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.
Here is my code:<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" Title="Untitled Page" %> <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %> <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" Title="Untitled Page" %> <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
I'm pretty sure it's setup correctly. I think it's a config issue. I'm using VS 2008, but this site was originally created in VS2005 then converted.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
311 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners
Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendo

Stopping page post back
I have few literal contriols in my page and a repeater too. But inspite of using update panel, postb

php slowing my site?
Hi all,

I think that one of the reasons that my site doesn't work fast is that the code is ve

Inserting a variable in a link
I have this code that I want to insert for my own variable but I have no idea how. This is what I wa

Pagination
Okay here is the page in question: http://blenderteachings.000a.biz/tutorials.hamishhill.php

parse error
On my local machine I keep getting parse error for my footer. When I put it online, it doesn't show

upload image name with extension using php
hi frds..

<input id="file1" type="file" name="file[]" &a

private constructor
Hello,

Can we create a constructor as private? If yes, what is the use of it? If no, why can'

please, need help coding this voting for your favorite car polling system.
hi, my code needs a lot of work, but i want to be able to let users vote on their favorite car, upda

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash