TimeZoneOffset

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

Please i need your help. I have a system that users can use to punch in and out. This system has been working fine however the time went one hour behind on sunday and since then the system has refused to work. I am using IIS server and this is code....
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract public function showPunchView($messageType = null, $message = null) { $attendanceObj = new AttendanceRecord(); $records['attRecord'] = $attendanceObj->fetchRecords($_SESSION['empID'], null, null, AttendanceRecord::STATUS_ACTIVE, AttendanceRecord::DB_FIELD_PUNCHIN_TIME, 'DESC', '0, 1', true); $records['editMode'] = Config::getAttendanceEmpChangeTime(); $records['empId'] = $_SESSION['empID']; $timeStampDiff = ($_SESSION['userTimeZoneOffset'] - round(date('Z')/3600, 1))*3600; $records['currentDate'] = date('Y-m-d', time() $timeStampDiff); $records['currentTime'] = date('H:i', time() $timeStampDiff); $records['messageType'] = $messageType; $records['message'] = $message; $sysConfObj = new sysConf(); $records['timeInputHint'] = $sysConfObj->getTimeInputHint();

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
288 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

values in array being escaped
I would like to submit some values - back to the same form for checking before processing...

Text Not Displaying Correctly With PHP:GD
I recently moved servers and since then I have noticed that one line of text is showing weirdly.

Polymorphism
Was wondering if someone could explain this a little better to me. I had always assumed that it had

Is it possible to put an entire 500-page book in a database with PHP?
I am working on an intranet and I was wondering if its possible to code php with mysql to enter a fu

Trouble checking SESSION cookie
I am trying to use $_SESSION cookies to verify admin privileges .
I don't understand why this is

Get relative path from absolute path
How would one go about getting the relative path to a file from its absolute path?

Echoing a Variable from a Object
How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{

PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi

I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

drop-down with sub-category appear
Hello,

i know how to build a simple dro-down list, im looking for a code when im gonna choose

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash