Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a handler class. Under the ALV Grid I have different textfields and radiobuttons where you should define additional information to one record of the ALV.

Now I want the following use - case:

If I click on a record in ALV, the dynpro should load the additional information from the itab and put it into the textfields. Now the user can change the information.
If I "leave" the record when I click on another record, he should save the additional information to itab from the textfields and load the information of the new clicked record and bring this to the textfields.

I work with the command TABLES to get the values, but my problem is, the table is only updated if the PAI is activated. During my ALV Event, no data will transported between the table and the dynpro.

Do you have any idea how I can solve this issue?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
159 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: [Select]blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all

php email checker
I am having alot of trouble finding info on how to do these email things. I need to do the following

simple ping code
been searchin the site/web and found code thats simple but doesnt work.

I have a personal we

ldap connection
We are using ldap to get user information from the domain controller. It was working before. Recentl

gmdate() - want 1 hr before time
Hi,
I am using php gmdate().
Now I am entering all dates in my dbase using gmdate("Y-m-d

Good Programming and Web Design Books
Hi,

I recived a pm today from a fellow phpfreaker regarding php books, i replied with the fo

Get to know your fellow coder
I think it's time we got personal around here. There's a lot of code swapping and a few members kno

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

Spaghetti Code
So.

I've pretty much reached the point where I have so many isset s on one page that I can't

Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash