trouble printing an array....

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm having some trouble printing out an array forwards. I'm figuring out the high and low of an array and did soo, but can't print out. My result is zero. if anyone could help that would be great, and if anyone has any hints to printing an array backwards that would also be great. here is my code so far. Thanks

#include using namespace std; int main() { const int max = 15; float number[max]; float low = 0.00; float high = 0; int i; cout << "Please type 15 Stock Market values.n"; for( int i = 0; i < max; i++ ) { cout << "Value " << i + 1 << ": "; cin >> number[i]; } for( int i = 0; i < max; i++ ) { if (number[i] > high) high = number[i]; cout << "The Highest Value is: " << high<< endl; if (number[i] < low) low = number [i]; cout << "The lowest Value is: " << low << endl; cout << endl; } cout << number[max]<< endl; // I Tried using this type of code like they show using gradebooks, but i am confused // I dont think i am going in the right direction return 0; }

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
254 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

my sql select id and then update problem.
I need to select some auto incremented ids out of a database and then use those id in a where statem

I have a parse error in this query help..
Code: $query1="INSERT INTO `rating` (`item_name`, `rating`, `ip_address`, `date_rated`) VALUES

Table colours fail when extra row added
Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything

first id from db not showing
I have a php script which displays the content of a mysql table as a html table with sorting, delete

Add a sign-up feature to a flat file login script
I'm working on a flat file login script and I would like to add a sign-up feature to it with a email

Trying to add functions to table
I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of

question about n
I was looking at some of the things you could do with php and one of the things I have tried is n.<

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

PHP form authentication
Hi guys,

what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash