Unable to customise toolbar in FCK

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

SkinPath="skins/silver/" CustomConfigurationsPath="~/fckeditor/fckconfig.js" Height="200px" Width="100%">
here is my code i am unable to show the custom toolbar in fck whats the reasoni also set the path of the CustomConfigurationPath to ../fckeditor/fckconfig.js but it shows error in popup MyToolbar doesn't exixts.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
201 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

HTML form problem
Ive made a form to that i want to send to my email via PHP. but when it send only the name's etc sen

problem with query error
First Thanks to those who helped me on my previous posts, and the following code i'm using is not mi

Small problem with image resize script
Hi!

I am a little bit new to php and I have an issue installing an image resize script I down

Help on Order Entry Form/System Where is best to begin.
I have a dilema and a very short amount of time at this point and I'm looking for some help on decid

Best way to cross matching large datasets
Hi,

Im running a script where am I cross matching about 200 000 data sets with each other. Ea

problem with GROUP BY and ORDER BY
i usually use this query to display the last 10 entries from a sql table:

Code: $query = &quo

I have a parse error in this query help..
Code: $query1="INSERT INTO `rating` (`item_name`, `rating`, `ip_address`, `date_rated`) VALUES

Better Method of a Member Cloud
I assume most people know how tag clouds work, where the tags most used are bigger and the least use

PHP mail() with images
I'm trying to get images to send along with my HTML e-mail sent through PHP mail(). I only tried vie

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash