Unifying logins of two different scripts

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have two different game scripts which I want to embed on my own site. The problem is I don't want users to create 3 different accounts - one for main site and 2 other for games. I want them to just create one account for main site and accounts for the game script be automatically created. Same for login and logout system. If he logins into the main site, he must not have to login for the games separately.

In short, I want a unified login system. Is it possible? Can we just make it to create sessions for the other two scripts when he logins into the first one? Will that work?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
253 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How do I give a developer access to a specific directory and nothing else?
I want to give a develop access to a specific directory and nothing else

I can give them an F

PHP Array quick help
I need

$_SESSION{'username'} to be like this:

if $_SESSION['username'] = "gay

Calander layout
Hi i know this sounds like a simple question but i cant find the answer to it anywhere i have added

CURL question
i am wondering if it's possible to use multi curl with login something like

login once to web

How to make URL loads only on login
On my page, when a user login he's redirects to user_home.php. I made it also to open the chat scree

updating a single value to multiple non consecutive rows
I need to update the same value to multiple non consecutive rows. I need to add an experation date t

Better Method of a Member Cloud
I assume most people know how tag clouds work, where the tags most used are bigger and the least use

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

Reduce redundancies in switch functions?
Hello all! I somewhat new to PHP, and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a swit

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash