Update data to upper case in parent/child tables

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Gurus!

In production we have a product table and which is being reference by many tables making it parent child relationship. By mistake, we realized that last month some product were added in lower case and now we got a request to update all these product codes to upper case so that the existing code that use these tables have no impact. Appreciate if you can give some idea on how can I update the existing data in the parent table to upper case along with the child records?

Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
170 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php code to accept and delete incoming data
Using following HTML Code please show me how to write PHP code to accept and delete the incoming dat

My XSRF Prevention code isn't working
First of all, thanks for the generous help you guys have given me in the past on this forum.
Seco

multipart emiail forms
Hi All,

I am new to the boards and I've been working on a form (which is rather massive, imo

need help with php get
i have a option box that gets filled with dates, but how do i get once the option value has been cli

Limiting checkboxes?
Hi guys,

I have this code: Code: if(isset($_POST['selected'])) {
foreach($_POST['selec

Not showing whole name with mail () script
I sent up a simple mail form with the PHP mail() script. One problem is when it sends an email with

SESSION question
I am building an application , a directory for auctions.
For SEO i made a script which copies a p

j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,

Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge

how to remove in php string display
My code is

$message="We're looking at developing our website.";

$body= "

Doubles are giving me problems
Ok so, first of all i made a double = 0.05, but when running the debugger it shows up as 0.04999. I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash