want a code for uploading and downloading

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for upload but that is not working actually..i don't know what is the problem.when i upload a file and give the server location for download and then some times that is going to download ans some times not working

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
131 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

smart reading from a text file
Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

Searching keywords from array
Hello everyone, Im just wondering if someone could help me with another issue im having. Im still le

Simple AND question
Hello,

I've got following code:

Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")

SQL Injection
In my attempts to protect my database from mySQL injection I have created another problem for myself

Upload simple problem
Really confused!! I run once and it worked, but when i tried today...it didn't work

Which par

random generation
hi

i need help with generating this

numbers from 1-12

i want to generate in ran

Parse Error with doctype
I'm getting a parse error with this simple code. I don't get it. It worked one time then when I relo

get the country of visitor and display content based on that
Hello all,

I have seen that Google analytics can tell you where a visitor is coming from and

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash