Warning message

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a new user when I'm not logged in. It should redirect me back to the login page but I get this message.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/sampleestateagent.eu/public_html/includes/session.php:18) in /home/sites/sampleestateagent.eu/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 21

I'm not sure why this is happening as it works fine on localhost.

Thanks for the help and if you need any code posting, let me know

Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
65 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Calling All PHPFREAKS Blackberry Users
Are you a member of PHPFreaks and have a blackberry? Well RIM just recently released Blackberry Mes

Consuming MII WebService in Java WebDynpro
Hello,

We are facing a strange situation...

We define a transaction in MII to

Oracle Connectivity
Hi Every One,

Can we access SAP from oracle database.If it possible then please spec

Newb advice
Hi all,

I'm a flash front end designer and I've taken on a project that needs some back end p

Stats of viewers
Hello. I have a website in php and people can login. I want to make an admin control panel where u c

Help with PHP and checkboxes
I am posting this for a friend of mine, i wrote a small script for her to process her form data to a

rookie looking for help coding a CSS form with PHP
I'm trying to figure out how to add PHP code to my xhtml form so that it is a working form embedded

Links not updating
I'm trying to fuel a simple navigation system for a news section. It works fine when it comes to ret

with clause
hi all, i have a big query that usually access the same table more than once. for example, i have s

isset undefined variable
Hi all,

Hope someone can point out the obvious. I've a log in script, if you dont enter a use

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash