webpage with (simple) login & mysql-db

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

What I was looking for before was a multi-user password manager, web-based! The offer of free or cheap tools of this kind is very pover. Or they are too complex (or too expensive)
I'm not -really- a web programmer but I now decided to set up a (php) website with login and based on this login people can see various passwords.
Maybe the best option is to save all the users+their passwords and the actual passwords in a mysql database and the users can be divided in groups (like programmers, mgnt, admins,...) Based on their group users are redirected to a specific webpage, like mgnt_passwords.php etc...
I would be very pleased if someone could provide me the code for this. This can be very standard code with somehow the same functionality.
What I already have is a container with apache2, php5, mysql installed and an empty mysql database.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
308 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP Surveys
I really would like some advice.

If you have a client come to you asking for a survey to be d

help with variable
I've got a problem, i want to echo some images depending on the $id, however for me to get that id i

Xacute search within SQL results
I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

Email Script does not reach destination
Hey Guys look at this code snippet :
Code:
//read a line from the file

$myFile = "

Problem with Sending Mail by PHP
hello all,
I m new to php, can u plz provide me the code to send mail by php having CAPTC

Using cURL to PUT
Can somebody help with the correct php code to make a cURL PUT request. Here is a sample of code bel

Email with Attachments in PHP
Hi Friends

How to send email in PHP with attachment.
I know simple mail can be sent with

displaying unknown amount of results
I am reading a directory and getting a list of folders in the directory, I want to display the folde

upload image name with extension using php
hi frds..

<input id="file1" type="file" name="file[]" &a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash