what business processes?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc) would be assosiated with an ECC Implementation with FI, MM, WM, SD, HR and PM modules?

I am Technical person and is setting up Solution Manager for creating business scenarios and processes. I am going in the path of having it created on verticals of business processes. To propose, I would need to know what all kind of business processes would be involved in an implementation with FI,MM,SD,WM,PM and HR.

You can just tell me OTC, R2R, P2P and what all you know of which would be helpful for me. I dont see any link giving me the list of business processes available in SAP.

Thanks!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
209 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help to integrate whois Domain Details to website
Hi,

can i know is their any php script r methods to add domain details to my website.

Stopped working!
So I had to change some stuff, none of it major. Stuff like the extension_dir and such. BEFORE I did

Random Number Generation And Probability
Hello, I am working on a function which has to insert data into a SQL table.

we have to suppl

phpMailer will not connect using SMTP
I am trying to use phpMailer with smtp:

Code: [Select]$mailer = new PHPMailer();
$mailer-&

word wrap in emails help needed
Hello, I understand how wordwrap works in php and have used it well before. However when I used wor

Warning: mysql_num_rows() supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource
This may be simple I just may need another pair of eyes..

When i get records back the below c

Securing a user input - need some confirmation
Hello All,

I am in the process of recoding a large proportion of an e-commerce site, one of t

random generation
hi

i need help with generating this

numbers from 1-12

i want to generate in ran

help need on ob_start()
Hi

I am a newbie in php, I have a code
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?phpo

Load file in PHP
I have 2 files. The first is a PHP generated XML file that's dependent by 2 inputs. The second is a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash